epsza Praca (certyfikat 13858) is a Polish company specializing in recruitment for technical, commercial and managerial positions - mainly for the industrial sector. The job offers we present refer to employment only on the client's side, based on a contract of employment or a managerial contract.
Ostrowiec nad Kamienną
Carry out planned activity in a warehouse area:
- Loading and unloading of the materials and goods,
- Storage of the materials and good accordance with company guidelines, purpose and requirements,
- Quantitative and visual check of the deliveries of the materials for production,
- Transport organization,
- Transport, deliveries and warehouse documents handling,
- Delivery documentations verification (attests, certificates etc.),
- Maintain and control adequate inventory, scheduling and receiving shipments of raw materials as well as scheduling manufacturing,
- Non-conformities reporting,
- Reporting in SAP.
Education and/or Experience:
- Technical diploma as minimum,
- Preferably warehouse or production experience,
- Warehousing and storage rules knowledge,
- Forklifts and cranes practice,
- High storage rules knowledge.
- Polish (mother-language),
- English at the communicative level as minimum.
- Good use of main Office software tools (Excel, Word),
- SAP knowledge will be a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- documented qualification is a plus
- Available to work on shifts,
- Driver license B category.
Those interested are asked to send application documents, along with consent to the processing of personal data for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process.