St Thomas Recruitment was established in 2007 with the aim of providing a professional and committed service to the healthcare industry.
Our dynamic team here at St Thomas Recruitment have both industry experience and years of recruitment experience. We understand the demands placed on our clients when trying to secure high quality people for their organisations. This is shared with a desire to understand and exceed our clients’ expectations which has earned us the reputation of being a specialist in the field of healthcare recruitment.
With our experience of successfully placing candidates in the UK
and internationally we continue to provide a highly skilled recruitment service to our clients, whilst offering constructive career guidance to all our candidates
Offered salary: 14 000 PLN - 20 000 PLN
Registered General Nurse (wielka brytania
Job Title: RGN
ob Title: RGN
To Whom Responsible: Registered Manager
Job Summary: To provide a high standard of safe individualised,holistic and evidence based patient, their relatives
and multidisciplinary team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Using clinical knowledge/expertise, provide a high standard of skilled care to
patients based on a full assessment of the individuals needs in consultation
with the multi-professional team.
2. To devise and evaluate care plans based on the assessment process with
realistic nursing goals with the consultation patients, family and the multi
3. To ensure due regard to given customs, values and spiritual beliefs of patients,
carers and their relatives.
4. To promote and role model effective communication within the multi
5. To act as a link nurse.
6. To identify the learning needs of patients, relatives and staff and, in
consultation with the sister/team leader to plan and implement programmes to
meet those needs, thereby improving practice.
7. To ensure all written resource for learners/ junior staff.
1. To be a mentor/learning resource for learners/ junior staff.
2. To develop; own knowledge base, ensuring practice is evidence based and
contributes to the enhancement of patient care.
3. To act as a reflective practitioner, questioning clinical practice.
4. To actively participate in departmental education programmes.
5. To participate in reviewing Policies and Procedures to improve outcomes and
the quality of service provided.
1. To act in a professional manner and as a role model to other staff members. 1
2. To ensure effective and efficient use of all ward/department resources.
3. To maintain competence in the essential skills required for delivering care
within the clinical area.
4. To actively participate in the implementation of any change in practice within
1. To accept personal accountability for own practice as a Registered Nurse and to
work at all times within the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Conduct.
To adhere at all times to Company Policies and Procedures.
1. To comply with all company Policies and Procedures, with particular regard
Risk Management - Health & Safety - Confidentiality -
Data Quality - Freedom of Information - Equal Opportunities,
Equality and Diversity - Information Management & Security
2. All staff have a responsibility to comply with infection control policies and
procedures, infection control standards and ensure they have received an
annual update on infection control issues including hand hygiene.
3. To perform your duties to the highest standard with particular regard to
effective and efficient use of resources, maintaining quality and contributing to
4. Ensure you work towards the Knowledge and Skills Framework of the post.
This is a competency framework that describes the knowledge and skills
necessary for the post in order to deliver a quality service.
5. Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Every post holder can make a difference to a patient’s experience. You will come
across patients as you walk around the home, we rely on all our staff to be helpful,
kind and courteous to patients, visitors and each other.