Are you looking for an exciting career in the wind industry? We are seeking an experienced QHSE Assistant to be based at our office in Bydgoszcz Poland. You will be part of the Group QHSE function. The main responsibility of the function is to drive quality and HSE standards in the entire organisation and towards customer and legal requirements. We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic company with a unique opportunity to play a central role in its development. The QHSE team aspires for continuous improvement and plays a key role in supporting and strengthening the organisation. Among responsibilities are developing and maintaining the integrated management system, management of certifications, management of incident registration and handling and monthly reporting.
As a QHSE Assistant, your overall responsibility is to:
• Maintain and implement the integrated management system
• Write and update processes and instructions in corporation with the process owner
• Handle incident registrations, follow-up and continuously update the system with status of cases
• Collect data for QHSE reporting
• Act as Superuser for document management in the central document management system
• Coordinate and perform internal and external audits, including external certifications, e.g. ISO
• Provide support to Sales in connection with tenders and QHSE-related meetings
• Provide support regarding customer and legal requirements compliance
• Maintain safety onboarding material and policies
• Develop and write QHSE campaign material
To succeed in this role, you have a background within processes, documentation and ISO standards. We expect you to have minimum 2 years of experience from a similar position and preferably from the renewable industry. You have experience with auditing and continuous improvement. You have a high level of IT skills, including super user in SharePoint. You will have extensive interfaces throughout the organization and great interpersonal and communication skills are therefore important.
As a person you
• Are very operational but also able to work at tactical level
• A ‘go to’ person – accessible and open-minded
• Are structured with solid process understanding and great attention to details
• Are able to work with many different stakeholders
• Have a mindset with focus on continuous improvement and change management
For questions about the position, please contact Agnieszka Wiśniewska, Sourcing Manager on mobile +48 784 - pokaż numer telefonu - +48 784 - pokaż numer telefonu - 48 784035978 or by email agnieszka.wisniewska @allnrg.com or Mette Juliussen, Director, Head of Group QHSE, on mobile +45 3037 3201 or by email: mette.juliussen @ allnrg.com.
We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 31 July 2019 via www.allnrg.com/join-us. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.
ALL NRG holds a globally leading position as a full-scope provider delivering highly qualified solutions to the onshore and offshore energy sector. ALL NRG has an exceptional track-record of successful international projects and their customers benefit from hands-on experience, specialist know-how and extensive service. ALL NRG is a result-oriented business partner, who combines great responsiveness with the will to take full responsibility. ALL NRG has a clear focus on the needs of their customers, and their extensive experience makes ALL NRG the preferred partner in all project stages.
ALL NRG has significant growth ambitions and aims to become the most visionary and competent supplier of solutions for the energy industry. ALL NRG is an international company operating in several countries and totalling some 700 employees. The headquarters is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
For more information on ALL NRG, please see www.allnrg.com