Summa Linguae is a translation agency active internationally, with a presence in Europe and Asia among others. We are the only Polish translation agency listed on the Stock Exchange. Our business model is founded on organic growth and acquisitions. Our global resources allow us to provide comprehensive language services, including translation and interpreting, DTP, subtitling, voice-over, localisation and mobile application/software testing.
Summa Linguae S.A. is recruiting for the position of:
The person in this position will be responsible for:
- project management and associated tasks,
- maintaining relations with clients,
- contact with linguists.
- fluent spoken and written command of Swedish and English,
- minimum 1 year of experience as a Project Manager (preferably in the translation industry),
- problem-solving skills,
- computer literacy,
- excellent organisational skills,
- ability to work in a team.
- stable work conditions and an attractive compensation scheme,
- a comfortable work environment in a friendly team, as well as all the necessary tools for the job,
- opportunities for development and gaining new professional experience,
- work in a well-established and stable company.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: PM SV/Surname First Name
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please include the following paragraph in your CV: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the data protection regulations of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended)".