Are you looking for an exciting career in the wind industry?
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Project Manager to manage projects in our Wind division. You will join an experienced project team in a high-impact and challenging role dedicated to making a difference for our customers. The projects span from lump sum projects to complex manning projects where technical skills and business acumen are key to succeed.
We offer you a challenging position in a growing and dynamic company with a unique opportunity to play a central role in its development.
The position will be based at our office in Bydgoszcz Poland with frequent travels to our headquarters based in Aarhus, Denmark.
Your overall responsibility is to deliver projects in HV Service & Special Solutions throughout the entire project management life cycle and execute projects in line with agreed cost, quality, schedule and HSE targets while maximizing customer satisfaction as well as identify and pursue growth opportunities.
Your tasks include:
• Manage time, cost, quality and health & safety according to agreements and prepare and maintain project schedules with focus on timely completion of projects
• Ensure that customer requirements are defined, met and verified and drive best practice project management through governance models, tools and processes
• Ensure due diligence on emerging risks and participate in business risk control
• Communicate with customers, management and stakeholders about progress, deviations and deliveries
• Ensure project management support during sales and tenders including project planning, pricing and contract negotiations
To succeed in this role:
• You have minimum 3 years of experience within project management preferably from the wind/solar industry or from infrastructure projects.
• You have successfully managed technical projects applying both your technical and commercial skills.
• You have a technical background within electricity and have worked in an international environment and have a good command of English.
• You are a strong communicator and networker with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships to gain trust and respect.
• You are a strong problem solver and have a commercial mind-set with the ability to react to business opportunities.
• You are result-oriented and are able to handle complex situations without losing focus on the important issues.
• You are willing to travel approx. 60 days per year to our HQ, sites, stakeholders and customers.
For questions about the position, please contact Esben Rocatis, HV Service Director on mobile +45 4034 9774 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Hanne Fynbo, Director, Head of HR on mobile +45 2949 2303 or by email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 4 August 2019 via www.allnrg.com/join-us. Incoming applications will be screened on an on-going basis. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.
ALL NRG holds a globally leading position as a full-scope provider delivering highly qualified solutions to the onshore and offshore energy sector. ALL NRG has an exceptional track-record of successful international projects and their customers benefit from hands-on experience, specialist know-how and extensive service. ALL NRG is a result-oriented business partner, who combines great responsiveness with the will to take full responsibility. ALL NRG has a clear focus on the needs of their customers, and their extensive experience makes ALL NRG the preferred partner in all project stages.
ALL NRG has significant growth ambitions and aims to become the most visionary and competent supplier of solutions for the energy industry. ALL NRG is an international company operating in several countries and totaling some 700 employees. The headquarters is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
ALL NRG offers you a challenging position in a growing company with a unique opportunity to play a central role in its development. ALL NRG provides an inspiring working environment with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
For more information on ALL NRG, please see www.allnrg.com