Are you looking for an exciting career in the wind industry?
We are seeking an experienced and proactive People Resource Planner in our Wind division to coordinate people resources for our customers. We offer you a challenging position in a growing and dynamic company with a unique opportunity to play a central role in its development. You will be a part of the Resources & Planning Team and work in close collaboration with our headquarters in Denmark. The Resources & Planning team is responsible for coordinating and planning technicians and specialists according to customer requirements and project scope in terms of time schedule, cost and quality.
As a People Resource Planner, your overall responsibility is to plan and coordinate resource/manpower allocation as well as provide support to project managers for special projects in accordance with project scope including agreed cost, schedule and QHSE standards.
Your responsibilities include:
• Plan and coordinate mobilisation of manpower on projects
• Coordinate manning activities on site including change of scope
• Close interaction in terms of planning activities with assigned manpower
• Control of time registrations, travel and project cost
• Project support such as reporting, follow up and issue of POs
• Communicate with customers on progress, deviations and deliveries
• Ad hoc support in tender and contracting phase on manpower planning
To succeed in this role, you have relevant experience with planning and coordination of manpower preferably from the wind industry or perhaps from the building and construction industry. You are a strong and robust coordinator with a commercial mind-set focusing on solutions rather than problems. Your broad interpersonal and communication skills are important in your interaction with both technicians, customers and other external parties. You are fluent in English and have flair for IT, in particular MS Office package.
As a person you:
• Are very structured and pay attention to details and are able to prioritize your tasks
• Work independently and focus on service and high quality
• Are out-going and proactive and make things happen
• Are able to manage several tasks at the same time and sustain a good overview and keep calm in stressful situations
For questions about the position, please contact Agnieszka Wiśniewska, Sourcing Manager on mobile +48 784 - pokaż numer telefonu - +48 784 - pokaż numer telefonu - 48 784035978 or by email agnieszka.wisniewska @ allnrg.com or Hanne Fynbo, Director, Head of Group HR on mobile +45 294 - pokaż numer telefonu - 45 29492303 or by email hanne.fynbo @ allnrg.com.
We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 30.10.2019 via www.allnrg.com/join-us.
ALL NRG holds a globally leading position as a full-scope provider delivering highly qualified solutions to the onshore and offshore energy sector. ALL NRG has an exceptional track-record of successful international projects and their customers benefit from hands-on experience, specialist know-how and extensive service. ALL NRG is a result-oriented business partner, who combines great responsiveness with the will to take full responsibility. ALL NRG has a clear focus on the needs of their customers, and their extensive experience makes ALL NRG the preferred partner in all project stages.
ALL NRG has significant growth ambitions and aims to become the most visionary and competent supplier of solutions for the energy industry. ALL NRG is an international company operating in several countries and totalling some 700 employees. The headquarters is based in Aarhus, Denmark.