We offer You the opportunity to learn new skills on daily basis and develop in a supportive and dynamic environment.
If that sounds interesting to You, we are waiting for your CV!
For our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world – we are currently looking for KYC Case Manager with English in Kraków
KYC CASE MANAGER WITH ENGLISH
• Provide professional and high quality KYC analysis of corporate and individual customers, escalate risk concerns
• Manage Account Opening and Commercial Banking Customer Onboarding Experience for multiple countries, from end to end perspective, including defining formal requirements, verification of onboarding documentation, single point of contact for the Customer and Business Partners via phone and e-mail, account opening activities, Fatca, CRS and CDD and KYC activities
• Customer Due Diligence (CDD) for Existing Bank Customers
• Undertake robust research, customer screening, documents check and financial crime risk assessment throughout entire relationship cycle
• Fluent in English
• Customer service skills
• Knowledge of CDD, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering processes, and FATCA and CRS
• Legal and compliance background is desirable
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Able to work independently in a high volume and time pressured environment
• Stable job in modern office
• Car parking few minutes away from the office
• Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
• Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
• Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
• Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen
• Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
• Long-term and stable job in one of the biggest financial and banking institution worldwide
• Casual dress code
Don’t miss this great career opportunity - apply now!