Are you a self-motivated individual with a passion for software development? We are currently seeking a Junior System Developer to join our Partner’s engineering team. As a Junior System Developer, you will be responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of software systems that are used to manage various aspects of operations in automotive companies our Partner cooperates with. You will work alongside experienced developers and have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in designing and implementing software systems using programming languages such as Python, or C. If you are a detail-oriented individual with a strong foundation in software development and a desire to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity of:
Junior System Developer
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with other developers and stakeholders to design and implement software systems,
- Writing code in programming languages such as Python or C,
- Developing and executing test plans to ensure that the software systems are working as intended,
- Participating in code reviews to identify and fix bugs and other issues,
- Documenting software design and code changes,
- Participating in the development of user manuals and training materials to ensure that end-users can effectively use the software systems,
- Troubleshooting system issues and providing technical support to end-users,
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development.
- Background: BSc or MSc Engineer in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Robotics,
- Basic experience in C od Python programming (at least 6 months),
- Working with basic micro controllers or microprocessors,
- Knowledge on signal processing is a plus,
- Projects related to Programming and Electronic hardware is a plus,
- Capable and keen to learn, research and solve engineering problems,
- Excellent communication skills in English (Professional Proficiency),
- Good time management skills and team-player spirit.
- Attractive salary for graduates: PLN 10,000-12,000 (up to 14,000 if your experience exceed basic requirements) gross on an employment contract and a benefit package,
- Possibility to progress your professional experience,
- Opportunity to work partially remote after trial period,
- Stable and challenging work in an international environment,
- Interesting projects at the interface between engineering, technology, software and automotive,
- Work in an environment focused on cooperation and team-spirit,
- Individual approach to the development of competencies and promotion paths within the organization,
- Although we employ over 20,000 people around the world, the branch in Krakow is distinguished by a non-corporate atmosphere that does not allow you to fall into a routine,
- The ability to create and implement your own ideas and visible effects of your work,
- A fully covered training program dedicated to develop your qualifications necessary to implement IoT projects in the automotive industry, i.e.: Model -Based Design, Automotive Embedded Systems Design, AUTOSAR and Applications, Automotive Infotainment System design,
- Honest and open communication in multicultural surrounding,
- Working in an agile culture instead of a corporate one, and working with modern technologies,
- Direct contact and support of IT Recruitment Consultant on every stage of the process, (BTW, here is his direct contact: +48 730 - pokaż numer telefonu - ,
Java Mid Fullstack Developer - Cloud Kraków NR REF.: 1175414 Your new company For our international Client, market leader in banking industry, we are looking for Java Fullstack Developer who is willing to share knowledge and experience to support the
Your new company For our international Client, market leader in banking industry, we are looking for Java Fullstack Developer who is willing to share knowledge and experience to support the company. Your new role In position of a Java Fullstack...
Sprawdź, co czeka Cię w Scalo: realizacja międzynarodowego projektu związanego z rozwojem aplikacji giełdowej, projektowanie i implementacja nowych funkcjonalności w oparciu o wymagania biznesowe, przeprowadzanie integracji systemu z aplikacjami wewn
Your responsibilities, Ensure timely delivery of new mobile application features in a fast-paced environment., Design and develop end-to-end application architecture., Work closely with machine learning, sound synthesis, and back-end cloud..
Your responsibilities, Creating usable, efficient and elegant Java code;, Building a micro-service based architecture;, Monitoring production and keeping it stable;, Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases;, Speaking to..