- Checking documents and information for completeness and correctness,
- Accurately entering and updating data records in various IT Systems,
- Contributing to high data quality and applies data governance standards,
- Monitoring and maintaining inbound channels and document workflow,
- Collaborating with other departments and foreign affiliate offices,
- Engaging to identify improvement opportunities,
- Contributing to projects outside of regular responsibilities.
- Fluent German,
- Communicative English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office package,
- Flexibility, accuracy and enjoying working in a team.
Our Business Partner offers:
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign languages on a daily basis at work,
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance,
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you "raise your game",
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential,
- Opportunity to work in International company,
- Social benefit packages.