We are delighted to present this opportunity for our global electronics client who is looking to recruit a JEE programmer in the Visual Display department
JEE programmer (2848981)
As a JEE programmer you must have:
Analysis of business requirements
Creating system architecture
Implementation / implementation of the system
Coordination of project tasks - if you want to take on this challenge Requirements
Very good knowledge of Java 1.8+
Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in the Java Enterprise (JEE) environment.
Experience with a Tomcat web application container (or application server like JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.)
Experience with the Apache HTTP server
Knowledge of the framework of the Spring application development and understanding of the dependency injection technique.
Experience with relational databases, like MySQL or Oracle. Good knowledge of the SQL query language.
Good knowledge of the Linux environment (Ubuntu)
Experience in using a version control system like Git or P4 (Perforce)
Experience in the use of unit test tools such as JUnit, Spock, TestNG
Experience in using software tools that automate software development, such as Gradle, Maven or Ant
Experience in working on international projects
Very good knowledge of English
Very good communication skills, ability to work in a team
• Knowledge of the engine for the automatic construction of Jenkins software
• Experience in using the AWS cloud platform
• Experience in the design and implementation of REST interfaces
• Knowledge of TDD technique
• Knowledge of agile methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
• Knowledge of the Spring Boot module
• Knowledge of the Spring Batch module
• Ability to configure the Apache HTTP server
• Knowledge of a non-relational database system such as MongoDB or DynamoDB
Aplikacje prosimy składać za pomocą przycisku "Aplikuj teraz".