Sectore: IT, TV, Broadcast, Video
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer responsible for developing back-end platforms for management, control and performance monitoring of telecommunication devices (access gateways, set top boxes, smart gateways). You will become a member of the team developing innovative solutions and will cooperate with international group of experts on devices development, software development and data processing.
• Code development, designing and developing back-end solutions,
• Implementation of programming tasks,
• Prototyping solutions based on new technologies,
• Close cooperation with SCRUM team members,
• Create technical documentation (documenting software interfaces),
Key skills required:
• Experience on NO SQL databases (Elasticsearch, Hbase),
• Experience in developing web applications in J2EE or Spring,
• Linux operating systems knowledge,
• Working knowledge of protocols (HTTP, Kafka, AMQP),
• Experience on application servers (Tomcat, Jetty, Wildfly),
• Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle),
• Some experience with Scrum methodology,
• English – level enabling reading & creating technical documentation plus daily communication with international team.
Salary: to 13k gross
Benefits: private medical care, co-financed Multisport card, lessons of english, overseas business trip, group insurance scheme, comfortable working conditions, participate in trainings and integration events, cool people – the atmosphere and great conditions are key!