Talentuno is changing the way people find jobs and build careers. We have unlocked the power of crowdsourcing to enable anyone to not only find the career they want but also earn money by helping others do the same. This is a technical and business model breakthrough in the multibillion-euro talent acquisition industry. Our company was established in 2015 and has been on a growth path ever since. We are at a time where the company is exploding with demand and we are hiring the people who will help lead us into our next growth phase and our international expansion. We keep the organization as small as we can and operate at startup speed. Every individual that works for us must operate at a world class level to meet the ambition we have for our company.
Currently we are looking for a candidate for the following position:
GL Accountant with French
What will you do?
• Books and verifies General Ledger Journal Entries on behalf of supported units
• Reconciles General Ledger with sub ledgers
• Books, reconciles and prepares fixed assets reports
• Preparing and generating manual and automatic payments
• Accounting of bank statements, billing and reconciliation of bank accounts
• Supporting bank system and financial operations
• Balance Sheet reconciliation
• Reporting according to internal company requirements
• Providing data and analysis for audits
• Supports Team Manager to handle non-standard processes, corrections and others orders from supported unit
What will help you to be successful?
• Experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline
• Very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in French and English
• Experience in General Ledger Accounting would be an asset
• Knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP as an asset)
• High level of numerical and analytical skills
What do we offer?
• Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects
• Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
• Buddy, mentor & induction training
• Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
• Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance etc.)
• Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
• Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams