Carry out planned administrative activity by:
- Handling companies documents flow,
- Taking care about employees personal files and electronic timesheets,
- Organizing and coordinating the financial documents flow of the site,
- Coordination of the current business needs,
- Collecting safety data,
- Maintaining daily contact with the company headquarter,
- Support Plant Manager on daily business.
Education and/or Experience:
- University degree in administration, management or related,
- Preferably administrative, HR or finance experience,
- Experience in rules on safety and environmental protection will be highly appreciated,
- Reporting to the authorities rules knowledge and matrix work organization will be a plus.
-English (advanced level minimum),
-German or French not mandatory but considered a plus.
- Very good use of main Office software tools (Excel, Word),
- SAP knowledge will be a plus.
- Readiness for business trips,
- Driver license B category.
Those interested are asked to send application documents, along with
consent to the processing of personal data for the needs necessary to
carry out the recruitment process.