We are the first and only Polish LSP listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange, with a long track record of serving corporate clients, Polish LSPs as well as public institutions. We grow organically as well as via acquisitions and alliances in Poland, India, Europe, America and Asia. We are able to locally leverage our global resources and hence deliver to our Clients a broad and comprehensive offer. In 2016 we started a new business line dedicated to European and American LSPs: translation, localization, DTP, subtitling & voice-over, software/ website/ application testing and outsourcing of project management, QC and other functions.
We are now looking for another passionate retailer to join our competent team in a fun, international, dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Windows & Network Administrator
Location : Kraków
· Minimum 2 years of experience in MS Windows Server 2008/2012 administration
· Good PowerShell scripting skills and focus on automation
· Solid knowledge of Load Ballancing, Firewalls, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, VPN and DFS solutions
· Good knowledge of TCP/IP stack as well as topics related to routing
· Experience with monitoring solutions for complex physical and virtual environments
· Good spoken and written English and Polish is a must
· Good knowledge of MS SQL
· Good atmosphere
· Flexible working time
· Possibility of remote work
· Multicultural work environment
· International assignments and projects
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us. Please send your CV on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please add to the subject IT Administrator.
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
"I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data, passed on 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)".
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.