Some of your key responsibilities include:
• Processing as necessary based on team workloads.
• Ensure daily output standards for both quality and timeliness are met.
• Manage daily production reporting.
• Monitor and assist in the resolution of issues. Follow up on open inquiries.
• Interact with other departments on resolution of issues.
• Review and verify work of team members. Approve/provide sign off of a team member’s work.
• Provide training, in coordination with the Supervisor, for the development of team members.
• Gain efficiencies to improve individual productivity.
• Manage multiple tasks and/or projects efficiently despite resource and time constraints.
• B/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2 years of fund accounting, custody, securities processing or other industry experience.
• Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills.
• Research, analysis and problem resolution skills.
• Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team environment, communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work on Polish Holidays.
• Ability to work overtime as necessary.
What We Offer:
• A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
• Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
• Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
• A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
• High-quality benefits program emphasizinggood health, financial security, and peace of mind.
• Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.