Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and
comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We
are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the
United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market
place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland,
Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow
professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are
looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people
who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to
our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
For more details about us please see our web site: www.elavon.com
Elavon oferuje jedne z najbardziej bezpiecznych, kompleksowych i korzystnych
finansowo usług procesowania płatności dostępnych obecnie na rynku.
Należymy w całości do US Bancorp, piątego największego holdingu finansowego
w USA. Znajdujemy się w pierwszej piątce najlepszych dostawców usług
płatniczych w Europie, zajmując znaczącą pozycję na rynkach w Irlandii, UK,
Niemczech, Norwegii, Polsce, Hiszpanii, Meksyku, Brazylii i USA. W Elavon
wspieramy rozwój zawodowy naszych pracowników i zachęcamy ich do podejmowania
nowych wyzwań. Poszukujemy osób, które chcą się doskonalić i poprzez swoje
nowatorskie działania pomogą nam w dalszym rozwoju firmy. Osób, które
pragną i potrafią zapewnić najwyższą jakość usług naszym klientom,
naszym akcjonariuszom i całej naszej społeczności. Dołącz do nas.
Więcej informacji na nasz temat: www.elavon.com
LOCATION: WARSAW Main responsibilities:
* Employee will be responsible for managing project activity for the European
implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud, a major and complex project that
crosses several business lines.
* Working with senior business line management on a regular basis and manages
stakeholder expectations for the program
* Managing a matrixed project team towards delivering the program objectives
and the service capability roadmap.
* Generating high quality reporting and is able to effectively present status
in meetings with cross functional Sr. management team (VPs, SVPs, EVPs).
* Tracking and managing Risks, Issues, Action items and rolls them up
appropriately into the program. Managing with the high level view in mind and is
able to dive into the weeds when required to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
Is able to resolve conflicts within stakeholders and align them towards the
* The team is geographically spread across the US, Europe and Asia with few
opportunities for in-person meetings, and combination of the SAFe (agile)
methodology and waterfall teams.
* 8-10 years’ experience in project management with clarity on fundamentals
of the profession.
* Must have experience with Agile methodology, and preferably SAFe.
* Experience in Salesforce implementation, especially service cloud, is highly
* Experience in financial industry, especially payments processing, is highly
* Experience working with global teams across continents is highly preferred
* Experience in managing projects with data migration is highly preferred
* Ability to breakdown complexity into simpler pieces and tasks to execute /
resolve / communicate.
* A bachelor’s degree and eight to ten years of related experience. Masters
* Full time position, employment agreement until December 2018;
* Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance,
Multisport card, language classes;
* Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
* Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational
structures, support in career planning;
* Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong
* Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
* Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
* Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
If you are interested in this position please apply through APLIKUJ TERAZ at the
bottom of the page.
If you are interested in this position please apply through our website
U.S. BANK NAMED A 2017 WORLD’S MOST ETHICAL COMPANY® BY ETHISPHERE INSTITUTE
Please enclose to your application signed statement:
"I hereby agree for processing my personal data included in my application for a
job by Elavon Financial Services Designated Activity Company (Spółka z
Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności)
Oddział w Polsce, with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Puławska 17, 02-515 Warszawa,
for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of
29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws
(Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended. I agree to share my
personal data for purpose of recruitment processes with companies belonging to
the group of U.S. Bancorp. I submit the data voluntarily. I was informed about
the right of access to the content of the data and the possibility of correcting
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function ("CF") under the Central
Bank of Ireland's Fitness & Probity Regime. Accordingly, the Company must be
satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with
the Fitness and Probity Standards. Applicants agree to permit the Company (or
its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy
itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity
Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or
documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history,
financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that