• Oracle PL/SQL programming, SQL, and SQL tuning
• Oracle RICE – Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements
• Oracle EBS Applications Upgrades
• Supporting Oracle reporting and dashboard needs including technologies such as Discoverer, Business Intelligence, BI/XMLPublisher, and even ad-hoc SQL
• Oracle Applications Express application development
• Linux shell programming (bash/ksh, perl, etc)
• Troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, and implement the optimal solution
• Testing (unit, regression, system, and integration)
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong interpersonal skills working with both technical and business resources
• Ability to work comfortably in a dynamic heterogeneous technology environment that includes multiple database products, OS platforms, programming languages, and other technologies
• Knowledge of EBS modules and APIs, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, the Oracle Applications technology stack, and the process flow/interaction between Oracle modules
• Experience with software engineering and configuration management principles, practices, and tools
• Significant PL/SQL and SQL experience as well as familiarity with tools such as Toad or SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, etc.
• Oracle Applications technologies such as Workflow, Forms, OA Framework, ADF, Discoverer, Reports, XML/BI Publisher, Applications Express, etc.
• Web development technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, Portals, etc.
• Work in multinational team in a city center of Katowice
• Possibility to extend your professional portfolio for experience in USA company
• Benefits package (MultiSport card, medical insurance)
• Work agreement or B2B contract
In accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, Cyclad Sp. z o.o., headquartered in Warsaw, is the data controller. Data are processed for the recruitment purposes, and potential employers or Cyclad companies from outside the European Economic Area may have insight into the data. Each candidate has access and possibility to edit his data. Providing data is optional but necessary to take part in the recruitment.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com with reference number CC17/ORACLEPROGRAMMER/KATO/NUZLE/337
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Cyclad Sp. z o.o., headquartered in Warsaw, to process my personal data for the purposes of this and the future recruitment processes and I agree to be contacted through telecommunications terminal equipment in order to receive job offers corresponding to my qualifications.”