SALES FOR is a polish HR agency, which specializes in effective personnel consulting and recruitment in Poland and Europe.
For our client operating internationally in the agribusiness sector, food and ingredients, fuel and fertilizers, we are looking for:
INTEGRATION (TIBCO) DEVELOPER
Nr Ref: ITD/W/124/2018
• Responsible for developing and implementing integration solutions based on project requirements using TIBCO technologies.
• Become an integral part of the team and contribute to Bunge’s Integration Center of Competency (ICC) group.
• Liaise with project managers, business systems analysts, system administrators, and other technical resources to ensure successful delivery of integration solutions.
• The candidate must have strong knowledge of system integration methodologies and experience in the areas of IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT operational procedures, and best practices.
• Must have a minimum 3 years of strong experience in TIBCO based technologies, including TIBCO Business Works, Designer, EMS, EMA and Hawk.
• Must have experience with TIBCO Adapter technologies (Database, R/3 and File).
• Must have working knowledge of Java/J2E design patterns.
• Understanding of Java Message Service (JMS) and standard integration paradigms including publish/subscribe, request/reply, and broadcast.
• Experience with IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and iterative methodologies such as Rational Unified Process (RUP).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• TIBCO certification.
• Knowledge of IBM WebSphere application server platforms.
• Knowledge of basic database administration and PL/SQL scripting.
What we offer:
• Possibilities of personal development in an international company
• Great freedom in action (independent position)
• Flexible form of cooperation (possibility of cooperation based on a contract of employment or a B2B contract)
• Attractive salary
• Benefits: Private medical care for an employee and family members, an annual bonus – a reward paid based on the results of the employee and the entire company, and co-financing for the Multisport card – we cover the program costs in 50%.
• Occasionally remote work possible
National Register of Employment Agencies: 8519
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
If you are interested in this job offer please forward your CV: email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in Sales For in Warsaw Łucka 12/312 under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I declare that I have read the Terms of Service of the Website and accept it.